Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dota 2 ,, Killing my Time !!

Topic for today is talk about my hobbies. .

This motion really made me shy to explain because my hobby maybe really anti mainstream like commonly people usually doing like reading, watching, traveling or do their favorite sport. But my hobby is  playing game on line, the name is Dota 2. I become addict with this game since I play this game in first year when I was in senior high school. Because of this game I become naughty boy, rarely for join in the class and stay in internet shop every day almost whole of the day.

That hobby still I do regularly but now I can control my time for playing this game.  In a day I play this game around two hour per day. I really love and enjoy this game because it's can make me relax and also i can meet with my virtual friends in game. I have a community in game and the member is player Dota from whole the word, from this game also i learn much more about English and improve my speaking and writing skill although its not with grammatical and right tenses. From this game also I bravely and confidence to talk with English language even I know my English is not better.

I feel this game already made big impact to my self especially my English skills and my confidence to face with people and do conversation with English. In addition this game also have negative impact for my self especially when I in senior high school. I cant control my time and my study, some times I don't care with my study anymore and concern in play game. Most of my time when I was in Senior high school only for game and become individually people, I forgot how important to interaction with other people, why we need best friend and also I forgot my friend in game on line is not real and I cannot face them in the real world.

But this my hobby. . .Until now I still play Dota and I love this game so much but don't worry I can control my self for play this game. Dota is my life !!

No comments:

Post a Comment