Friday, October 24, 2014

My Frist

This is about me, My name Is Ronald Muhammad.
For everyone who read this blog, firstly i wanna say I am sorry before because its not the good story or topic for you. Also every topic I write in this blog is not with good grammar and structure in English.
I just try write everything in my mind in this blog because i need to improve my writing skill in English.
I just graduated from University of Bengkulu 6 month ago from department of Chemistry Education program.
Many people call me I am the lucky Man cause I follow in many organization and join in many activity in regional, national and also international scale.   They told to me I am very lucky, but for me I just try do my best in every time for develop my self. I know my weaknesses here is to fear if faced people who have more achievement, famous, or more have knowledge than me. But I tried to over come this problem and try to be brave in every situation. I tried every chance that God given to me and I try apply it. People only know when i get success, but they didn't know how many I am fail for trying in apply some event or organization.
For me Lucky its not  be yours if you not prepare your self before and faced the match situation for throw all your potential in that situation.
Now i just prepare my self for study abroad. I know to make my self lucky in study i must prepare my self first. How ?? one from another way is i tried to write everything in my mind in this blog with English language. In addition i hope viewer who read this article will commend what i have done write in this blog. I really need you all guys to commend my article in anything aspect like grammar, idea, structure, etc. It will make me know later what my weaknesses in writing an article in English.
Hope also you read for my best friend article who have same program like me for improve our writing skills. She's name is Asri Sudarmiyanti. She's  my best friend but maybe I am not a good friend for her because I already made many mistakes with her. In the end this first posting, I would to pray for us in future I am and Asri will be best partner in every thing, job, business, or social event. We will add in the last or beginning our name with title master or doctoral from study abroad. And finally future we will get the best job and can make many contribution for this country. Indonesia !!! Amiiinnn

No comments:

Post a Comment