Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Favorite TV Program

The task for today : Describe a TV programme or channel that you enjoy watching regularly. What it is called and what is it about, when do you usually watch it and why do you prefer it to other programmes or channels !

Hahaha, , , When I know this topic for our theme today, I just laugh for my self because I very rarely watching TV and never watch TV anymore since 1 month ago. I am living in my rent house in Bandung and I don't have TV here. But if talking about this, I do prefer watching TV in sport program that related in my hobby interest in sport, that is Foot Ball (Soccer).

I am a big foot ball fan, My favorite club is Real Madrid from Spain. I really love this club since I am in junior high school until now. I never miss every match of Real Madrid so I always watching the match. I am always watching via streaming only because I don't have TV here, some times I also watching together with my friend and he also a fan of Real Madrid and we watched in coffee shop  or in check point Indomaret or people know it as rest area. I always watching Real Madrid match regularly at least one match per week. Depend on  Real Madrid schedule in La Liga it will be held every weekend in Saturday or Sunday evening, Champion League 1 time in 2 weeks in Wednesday and Copa Del Rey 1 time in a month.
I always watch every match of Real Madrid in local Chanel of Indonesia as official broadcaster like in SCTV for champion league and RCTI for La Liga. When I watch streaming I usually use website rojadirecta.me because I can watch the match with standard resolution and not adsorb many packet data of internet and can watch in low connection internet.

For me, by watching foot ball especially my favorite team, will makes me relax and enjoy. If my team win, i feel like have an extra energy when I get up in the morning for doing any activities. When my team looses yea its like influence my moody in the morning but its not going too long just a moment. By watching foot ball match via streaming I do also improve my listening skill because the commentator using English language event hes speak too fast and difficult to me to catch up what did he said.

The negative side for this habitually is the match always held in the middle of night. So I always late for sleep and I late for get up in the morning. Some times the match also held in 3-5 pm and I don't sleep in whole night. But I already have solution for over come this problem. If the match held not in weekend better for me to sleep and get up in the morning and watch the highlight in YouTube and also read the news in Info Bola Detik.com.
As a student who live in rent house just this program I do usually watch regularly, In addition I also have dream to watch the Real Madrid match live in Santiago Barnebeu  in Madrid Spain one day!! Ammiinn

No comments:

Post a Comment